My name is Kou-Lai and I am actually an undergraduate student who has an interest in becoming a Physician Assistant. I am doing a project for one of my class and I have to interview a professional about their community. More specifically, we are focused on how different communities use different languages and writings to communicate to each other. I will be using your answers as part of my project (in the form of a presentation), but will remain anonymous.
Please help me and Answer as freely as you would like. I really appreciate it!
1. Do Physician Assistants communicate with other Physician Assistants, or people of other profession, often? How often do you communicate with other people during your day (even on your days off)?
2. In what ways are you communicating with other professionals? Writing? etc? Are there specific ways you address, speak, or write to other professionals?
3. What about non-professionals? If you meet students often, what differences do you see when speaking/writing to them compared to professionals?
4. When talking to patients/people outside the community, how do you do so? Do you use a different way of speaking to them?
5. What types of writing do PA professionals do on the job? Is everything (that is written) to be communicated? Or are they for any other purposes?
6. Are there special documents, forms, or papers that are unique to a professional in the PA field? How do they relate to the PA community? What are some details that are usually included on the documents?
7. What is the most important type of document that a student should know/be able to produce? What special language or writing should a student use if they are interested in the PA career.
8. What is the best way a student can approach this community? How can they start learning how to speak or write in this profession?
9. Do you do research as part of the job? Do you do research outside the job? Is research part of the job?
10. Can you share samples of the documents you’ve told me about today? If not do you know of links, or websites, or other resources that would provide me with samples?
Hey everyone, I am putting together my application for the upcoming cycle. I am at the part where I am inputting my transcript and can't figure out how to classify some courses taken as part of my Health Sciences major which kind of 'umbrellas' subjects under health care.
The course in question is: Marketing in Healthcare.
My dilemma is classifying this under either:
Health Science Marketing Health Science Administration Please help 🙃
Hello, this is my first time posting on this website and am hoping to get some help. I just made a profile on the CASPA website recently. When I went to look for these two programs I am interested in I could not find them. Do programs not show up until certain times during the year? Thank you in advance.