Sign in to follow this  
crystaltide

Application Cycle 2012-2013

Congrats Megan!!! That's so exciting! And also comforting to know that they are making decisions...but it doesn't help the wait! :)

Just relax, be yourself, and answer honestly. All of the interviewers are extremely friendly! Most of their questions are behavioral based so I would suggest coming up with examples from your past experiences where you demonstrated behaviors and skills that a PA should exemplify.

I have not heard a peep. At this point, I am in line with your thoughts Agroven, no news is good news!

I would love an opportunity for an interview!!!!

Still haven't heard anything back from my 9-18 interview...I'm with everyone else, no news is better than bad news right? :)

@ajfox was it you that were interviewing at Red Rocks as well? If so how did it go? I hope all is well and I will be crossing my fingers for us!!

@ajfox was it you that were interviewing at Red Rocks as well? If so how did it go? I hope all is well and I will be crossing my fingers for us!!

No, that's not me :) I unfortunately don't have paid clinical experience, so I couldn't apply to RR. But, I am crossing fingers as well for us! I'm thinking it could really be any day now...It's already November!!!

Still no news from anybody? I just got wait listed at the other school I interviewed with, so I'm really hoping UC denver comes through for me! The waiting is killing me.

i interviewed 11/1 btw.

I haven't heard a thing yet either. Applied/complete late August/early Sept. Keeping my fingers crossed.....and hoping that no news yet means that good news is coming.

I have a friend that received a rejection email on Monday. Not sure how many were sent out...I am truly bummed for my friend, but being an optimist, I'm hoping it's still positive that I haven't heard anything yet. Has anyone else received further information this week?