2018-2019 UMKC Application Cycle

Wanted to get this started! This is a top choice program for me and I’m so excited to hear further from the program.

The only emails I’ve gotten were my initial email and that my application is complete and is under review and should hear September either way regarding yes/no on an interview.

I know they don’t take many students each cohort which makes me nervous but I’d love to interview here and see KC. Anybody else heard anything?

Best of luck!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Guest SuperAgonist

So far that's all I've heard also. Anxiously waiting! Especially since their out of state acceptance is in the single digits.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 10/5/2018 at 6:09 PM, jleighpark said:

Ktilley, were you placed on the waitlist, or were you just told about it being  announced on Wednesday? Has anyone else heard anything?

I was emailed about being placed on the waitlist! I know a couple others who were too! Have you gotten an email? 

3 hours ago, Ktilley said:

Have you received the waitlist email, acceptance email, or nothing at all yet? 

Nothing at all yet. But I interviewed through the Allied Health Scholars program for the class of 2020, so I suppose it’s possible that I’m being reviewed separately from everyone else. ??‍♀️

On 10/10/2018 at 5:52 PM, jleighpark said:

Nothing at all yet. But I interviewed through the Allied Health Scholars program for the class of 2020, so I suppose it’s possible that I’m being reviewed separately from everyone else. ??‍♀️

I'm hoping to apply to UMKC this coming cycle! What exactly is the Allied Health Scholars? I haven't heard of that before. Good luck with your application & interview process!

• 5 months later...

Archived