Got my interview invite for possible early acceptance. ?

10/18. 

Does anyone know about the provisional status and how that affects your ability to be licensed upon graduation? 

3 hours ago, brittbarba said:

Got my interview invite for possible early acceptance. ?

10/18. 

Does anyone know about the provisional status and how that affects your ability to be licensed upon graduation? 

When did your application get verified?

Submitted application on 6/1/18.

Application confirmed 6/7/2018 with pending requirements summary.

Interview offered 10/17/2018, and I'll be interviewing on 11/9/2018!

• Like 1

All who got interviews - Congrats!

River and Ls - when did you submit?   I see Law submitted in June and hoping these are for those that submitted early.    I submitted end of July. Verified Aug 2nd.

Hey everyone! I just wanted to let ya'll know I attended the interview 10/18 and have to say I was thoroughly impressed with the staff and facility. If you get an interview here you should feel honored and excited. They are very personable and well educated staff members. They truly care about their students and their growth. Good luck to everyone who has gotten interviews. Hopeful to hear back from them soon. Easily my top choice. ❤️

• Like 1

On 10/18/2018 at 9:23 PM, Southpaw45 said:

All who got interviews - Congrats!

River and Ls - when did you submit?   I see Law submitted in June and hoping these are for those that submitted early.    I submitted end of July. Verified Aug 2nd.

I submitted mine on October 9th 

I recieved an invitation to interview last week. I declined the interview as I have been accepted and chosen to attend another program. I hope this opens up a spot for another applicant. Good luck to everyone!

On 11/28/2018 at 6:35 AM, Lsjoel20 said:

I have accepted my seat at the program has anyone else been accepted yet???  Interview was November 13/14 i dont remember exactly when lol. 

I have accepted my seat as well! Looking forward to being your classmate 🙂

• Like 1

On 12/10/2018 at 10:23 PM, katewhiteshark said:

YAAAAAA lol ive been waiting to here from someone lol 

Does the admissions counselor notify you when your application has made it through the review process? I got the email after I submitted CASPA stating that I had all of the admissions requirements and it would enter the review process, but haven't heard anything else since then. 

On 12/10/2018 at 9:23 PM, katewhiteshark said:

I have also accepted my seat! Also looking forward to being classmates. I suppose I'll meet you all soon! 🙂 

On 12/12/2018 at 8:53 PM, studyfreak said:

Does the admissions counselor notify you when your application has made it through the review process? I got the email after I submitted CASPA stating that I had all of the admissions requirements and it would enter the review process, but haven't heard anything else since then. 

I'm in the same boat! Haven't heard anything.