Adding Evaluations after Submitting

I am waiting for my third evaluation to get submitted. I cannot find anywhere in the CASPA instructions where is specifically states you can add evaluations after you have submitted. I am wondering if I should submit my application now so it gets in line for verification or if I should wait for that third reference before submitting. I am also wondering if my application can be verified without the third evaluation or if that is required as part of the verification. I just want to make sure I have all three references complete before the schools receive my application, but I also would like to get in line for verification as soon as possible. What would you suggest? 

• 10 months later...
On 7/12/2018 at 11:10 AM, mitteh71 said:

I am waiting for my third evaluation to get submitted. I cannot find anywhere in the CASPA instructions where is specifically states you can add evaluations after you have submitted. I am wondering if I should submit my application now so it gets in line for verification or if I should wait for that third reference before submitting. I am also wondering if my application can be verified without the third evaluation or if that is required as part of the verification. I just want to make sure I have all three references complete before the schools receive my application, but I also would like to get in line for verification as soon as possible. What would you suggest? 

Hi I'm currently in the same situation. did you ever figure out a solution? Were you able to submit prior to the third eval being in? and if so did the schools receive it once it was submitted?