MCPHS Worcester- Accepted! January 2013 Start

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yeah i haven't heard anything in a while either. I sent in my Fafsa stuff a few weeks ago, but we are also really ahead of most people. The letter we got a while back said that they were expecting us to be done with our fafsa in sept. Hopefully we'll hear back soon, but the housing stuff they said they would let us know in Sept as well, which would give us enough time to find housing off campus if we needed to. Im hoping that we will be okay though, I mean we were the first few people to be accepted into the program so it should work towards our favor :)

I'm calling them on monday to make sure that all my official transcripts have gotten there so I'll double check with them on the fafsa and housing stuff and get back to you!

hope everyones doing well!

yeah i haven't heard anything in a while either. I sent in my Fafsa stuff a few weeks ago, but we are also really ahead of most people. The letter we got a while back said that they were expecting us to be done with our fafsa in sept. Hopefully we'll hear back soon, but the housing stuff they said they would let us know in Sept as well, which would give us enough time to find housing off campus if we needed to. Im hoping that we will be okay though, I mean we were the first few people to be accepted into the program so it should work towards our favor :)

I'm calling them on monday to make sure that all my official transcripts have gotten there so I'll double check with them on the fafsa and housing stuff and get back to you!

hope everyones doing well!

I got accepted a few months ago and I got my acceptance letter a week and a half or so after the interview. I am EXCITED! I just need to relax, save a few bucks, and find a place to live in Worcester. I decided against living on campus. I'm going to try to locate an apartment that's not going to make me go broke. I've only visited Mass. twice for a total of 3 days. Its going to be fun getting used to the Northern accent. :=D: Ha. So are they going to do a facebook group for incoming students starting in Jan?

I got accepted a few months ago and I got my acceptance letter a week and a half or so after the interview. I am EXCITED! I just need to relax, save a few bucks, and find a place to live in Worcester. I decided against living on campus. I'm going to try to locate an apartment that's not going to make me go broke. I've only visited Mass. twice for a total of 3 days. Its going to be fun getting used to the Northern accent. :=D: Ha. So are they going to do a facebook group for incoming students starting in Jan?

just kidding i realized i use my middle name on my Facebook for some reason so my name is as Kelvin Sorrentino Soares haha

Hey Kelvin-

I added you this morning on FB (Jen Olson), just FYI!!

For everyone else, you can add me on FB as well- Jen Olson (I don't think I'm private or anything, let me know if you have a problem!)

Just as an update, I emailed my admissions counselor a few weeks back and she told me they were starting financial aid packets for accepted students in July. Housing may not be finalized until September. She reminded me to get my BLS certification and immunizations in. Just as a reminder!

Hi Everyone! I received my acceptance letter about a week after my interview back in May! Can't believe I've been missing this great discussion since then! I couldn't be more thrilled about this amazing opportunity and can't wait to meet all of you!

I'm female, 24 years old. I am originally from San Francisco but have been living in Massachusetts for a couple years now. I live relatively close to campus (about 15 min drive) so I'll be living at home rather than on campus. Hopefully they will get the facebook group started soon! Is anyone planning to take the BLS certification in the area? We should try to coordinate!

Congrats everyone!

so, all of you Worcester folk, will you all be ok with 70% of lectures coming out of manchester, NH? That is some weird thing. When i went for interview at NH, the director told us most of the lectures will be at NH and it will be broadcasted to Worcester.

Archived