MICHIGAN: Concordia University Ann Arbor

4 minutes ago, MelissaW83 said:

Do you know if they have sent out emails at all for interviews yet? I emailed and this is the response that I got. 

C68A9A16-8D75-4C5F-ABB7-D685AB8916C2.png

From what I understood, was that they were not going to send out interview invites until they hear about their accreditation status. But that was purely my understanding. 

I received a letter today. They did not obrain their accr ed itation and are hoping to admit the first class for Jan 2021.

Frustratingly, it looks as though our fees  and applications are forfeit, and those still interested will have to reapply. The letter says to watch their website for "updated program and application deadlines."

I will not be reapplying bc I am old and my credits expired this year. Good luck all!

21 hours ago, PADEKO said:

I received a letter today. They did not obrain their accr ed itation and are hoping to admit the first class for Jan 2021.

Frustratingly, it looks as though our fees  and applications are forfeit, and those still interested will have to reapply. The letter says to watch their website for "updated program and application deadlines."

I will not be reapplying bc I am old and my credits expired this year. Good luck all!

I also received a letter stating the same. Unfortunate that our money and time went to waste. I wish the programs could wait until the receive confirmation before listing themselves on CASPA

• 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...