MICHIGAN: Concordia University Ann Arbor

5 hours ago, PAhopeful18 said:

I just saw that they were opening a program too! I'm also curious about the prereqs and if they will be using CASPA this cycle? Hopefully, they have more information soon, I think this could be a really good program

I'm not sure if they'll be on CASPA. I know they're going to the March 2019 meeting for accreditation, so maybe after that? Now sure about this. The director said she would email me when they update their website. I think it could be really good too!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

ADMISSION DATES FOR THE CLASS OF 2021

• August, 2018 - CASPA application portal opens
  • March 1, 2019 - DEADLINE - CASPA applications must be e-submitted, completed and VERIFIED. Verification of the transcripts and supporting documents may take 4-6 weeks. Applications should be submitted with ample time for verification before the deadline of March 1. Concordia does not require a supplemental application, application fee, or materials.
  • March/April - Visit/Interview days for selected applicants
  • April - Acceptance offers may be extended to applicants soon after
  • A $500 deposit will be due within 3 weeks of acceptance.
  • August 27, 2019 - Program orientation
  • August 28, 2019 - First day of classes

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
23 minutes ago, Mef1234 said:

what is everyone thinking? When do you all think we will know? 

Hey! I emailed the program last week and they stated that they are “waiting to hear back regarding their accreditation. As soon as we are aware of our status, we will update our applicants.”

• Like 1

On ‎4‎/‎7‎/‎2019 at 7:03 PM, PAige14 said:

Hey! I emailed the program last week and they stated that they are “waiting to hear back regarding their accreditation. As soon as we are aware of our status, we will update our applicants.”

Okay great. At least we know something now. Accreditation always gets in the way a bit