CASPA applications viewed by all programs??

Hey y’all! I was wondering if anyone knows if the programs you applied to see all the other programs you’re applying to??? Do they see the ones that you haven’t applied to?

I received an email from one program when I had just added it to my list of schools I was planning to apply to (not submitted), so I presumed there’s a fair amount of transparency between programs.

Was considering applying to more schools after I retake the GREs later in the month but not sure how it’s viewed that I apply to a lot of schools by adcoms.

Thoughts??????

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

13 minutes ago, sunny7788 said:

Hey y’all! I was wondering if anyone knows if the programs you applied to see all the other programs you’re applying to??? Do they see the ones that you haven’t applied to?

I received an email from one program when I had just added it to my list of schools I was planning to apply to (not submitted), so I presumed there’s a fair amount of transparency between programs.

Was considering applying to more schools after I retake the GREs later in the month but not sure how it’s viewed that I apply to a lot of schools by adcoms.

Thoughts??????

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Schools cannot see which programs you’re applying to. 

Archived