8 minutes ago, PAtobe33 said:

I haven’t received any scholarship information (or survey). I only received the interview experience survey? 

So I interviewed 11/2

“UNMC PA Program Interview Experience Survey” email 11/6

“UNMC PA Scholarship Survey” email 11/29

acceptance email 12/14

“UNMC PA Program: Scholarship Offer”  email 12/20.

Those were the emails I got if that helps! 

1 hour ago, jleat said:

So I interviewed 11/2

“UNMC PA Program Interview Experience Survey” email 11/6

“UNMC PA Scholarship Survey” email 11/29

acceptance email 12/14

“UNMC PA Program: Scholarship Offer”  email 12/20.

Those were the emails I got if that helps! 

Thank you for the feedback! I’ll reach out and ask:)

3 minutes ago, Shelb said:

Does anyone know if there is a Facebook page that is going to get started with the accepted students? 🙂

I wasn't sure if current PA students start one for us or if we just make our own, but definitely would like to start getting to know all my classmates!

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Coffi025 said:

Hi! Did they respond to you yet? Just curious about how that part of the process works!

I was originally offered a seat at Kearney and accepted it knowing that Omaha was my preferred. A few weeks later they emailed me with an opening at Omaha and I had 10 days to respond if I wanted to stay at Kearney or switch to Omaha. So I think when an Omaha seat opens up they move down the list of Kearney students and offer it to them first. 

1 hour ago, Coffi025 said:

Hi! Did they respond to you yet? Just curious about how that part of the process works!

Yeah! They said they put me on the Omaha  but were looking forward to hearing my decision regarding Kearney. I declined my Kearney seat because I was accepted elsewhere but I’m assuming I’m still on the Omaha waitlist if a seat opens there and I’m next in line

9 hours ago, Mamandap said:

I was originally offered a seat at Kearney and accepted it knowing that Omaha was my preferred. A few weeks later they emailed me with an opening at Omaha and I had 10 days to respond if I wanted to stay at Kearney or switch to Omaha. So I think when an Omaha seat opens up they move down the list of Kearney students and offer it to them first. 

Oh cool! That’s good to know, thank you!

10 minutes ago, KBtoPAc said:

I was accepted to the Kearney campus off the waitlist today! I did request to stay on the Omaha waitlist, but will likely go to Kearney if no spots open up 🙂

Hey, congrats!! Did you have Omaha listed as your preference on your application or Kearney? (If you don’t mind me asking)

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...