Hello everybody! I recently received word that I was accepted into this PA program! I am super excited though I do have some concerns. I got accepted to the Kearney campus. I love Kearney, but I am apprehensive about the whole distance learning thing. Have any of you gone through it or know anyone that has? Is this a major factor in the quality of education that is received? Would you prefer a non-distance learning program if available (Got accepted here and Dubuque which is not a distance learning). Any thoughts?

Hello everybody! I recently received word that I was accepted into this PA program! I am super excited though I do have some concerns. I got accepted to the Kearney campus. I love Kearney, but I am apprehensive about the whole distance learning thing. Have any of you gone through it or know anyone that has? Is this a major factor in the quality of education that is received? Would you prefer a non-distance learning program if available (Got accepted here and Dubuque which is not a distance learning). Any thoughts?
I think it's important to go with your gut and choose which program best suits your learning style! As long as you are successful all will be good right?! Congratulations to you for both acceptances! It's so great to have options but also stressful haha

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

• Upvote 2

• 3 weeks later...
32 minutes ago, Coffi025 said:

Does anyone know how it works for acceptance/re-application? Like if I don’t hear anything back from UNMC by the time CASPA opens, does that affect anything with my application for this cycle?

I personally don’t know for sure, but I don’t think it would have any affect at all. Just my guess though! Good luck! 

Edited by PAtobe33

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/23/2019 at 1:05 PM, bns07 said:

Does anyone know when they will be sending out scholarship information? I know they sent out the scholarship survey a while ago, but wasn't sure when they will be telling us if we have received anything.

I received info on that just before Christmas, although I’m not sure if everyone’s went out then.