2 minutes ago, JELudwig said:

The email said they would send out interview invites on Friday 10/12. In Nebraska its still only 5:30pm 10/11. I am getting super antsy and nervous, but we should find out so soon! 

Yeah it said by 10/12 so I was just curious if anyone heard anything! Nervous as well, good luck! 

11 minutes ago, ksanchez said:

How many times have you checked your email today? TODAY IS THE DAY GUYS, finally! ?

best of luck everyone!! 

Literally have never checked my inbox so much!!

Does anyone know if they’re going to email rejections, too? I just want to be prepared if the message I get in my inbox is not going to be a happy one, ha!

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Haleyb18 said:

I’ll be there nov 30 in the pm group! Anyone know if the later interview dates affect your chances? I couldn’t make it to the earlier ones

No. They wait for all interviews to conclude before making admission decisions. At least that is how it worked last year.

• Like 1

I received an interview invite today as well, which I was not expecting, and I'm ecstatic. Here are my stats:

First year applying. Graduated with Psych degree in Dec 2016.

Overall GPA 3.64

Science GPA 3.00

Medical scribe for almost 2 years for an NP, also have a background volunteering in equine therapy with children who have disabilities. 24 hours shadowing a PA.

Submitted and verified on 8/28/18.

Good luck to all! I'm so happy about this, and I look forward to meeting some of you! ?

3 hours ago, PAtobe33 said:

On the alternate list. Congrats to everyone who received interviews and good luck!! Does anyone mind sharing their stats?

Hi! I received an invite and here are some of my stats.

Science GPA: 3.53

Overall GPA: 3.72

GRE: Verbal (151), Quant (151), Analytical (4.5) 

800 hours as a PCT in the ER, 200 hours of volunteering in the hospital, and 100 hours of shadowing:) 

• Like 1