Meharry School of Medicine

Hello @ByGraceAlone. I do not know much about their PCE or shadowing requirements, that's why I wanted to reach out on this forum to see if anyone else had any helpful information. I have emailed and called but have not received a response. The below statement was copied off of their website, so I am assuming there is not a minimum to apply, which would mean the more the better.

*Prior healthcare experience and community service/ volunteer experience are not requirements for admissions to the program but are considered during the admissions process.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest HopefulPA329

I applied last month (June 27th) and never heard anything back. I have tried calling multiple times, but nobody answers. Has anyone received a supplemental yet?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 8/7/2018 at 8:27 AM, HopefulPA329 said:

Does anyone know what a competitive GRE score is for this program?

Being that this is a developing program, the program does not have an average GRE of matriculants. So, I would say the higher the GRE score that you can receive would be better even though they would not have scores from previous classes to compare your score too. One thing about Meharry though is that the program is looking at the applicant holistically, so try to be a well-rounded applicant.

I spoke to the Director of the program after calling several times and leaving voice messages on their phones. He told me they have changed their deadline and will be now bt matriculating their first class in 2020 due to some delay in their initial plans. I am not worried bcos their already have a medical school and it will not make sense to deny them accreditation.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...