2 minutes ago, Ajchen22 said:

Hey guys! Have they mentioned whether or not the entire class is seated yet? 

I spoke to Trina very recently and she said they still have a few seats open. The backgrounds and physicals won't be conducted until later around April or May which means there will still be wiggle room for waitlisted applicants and those waiting to hear back. I hope this helps. Good luck!

Edited by FredHg
  • Upvote 1

Got my call of acceptance 2/12 and am so excited! Just wanted to let my future classmates know I’m a local, grew up & have lived in Whittier forever lol so if anyone has questions about moving here or about the area feel free to reach out to me! Hope I can help make this transition a little easier, especially for the ~50% of the cohort coming from out of state 😊

• Like 9

I am from Michigan and have literally no idea what is in that area housing wise but a current student told me about some housing plans that other students have done. Would anyone be down to do a private FB group for the class of 2021 if I start one where we can all discuss matters like this as well as other school related topics?

8 hours ago, pagirl99 said:

I am from Michigan and have literally no idea what is in that area housing wise but a current student told me about some housing plans that other students have done. Would anyone be down to do a private FB group for the class of 2021 if I start one where we can all discuss matters like this as well as other school related topics?

There is already a Facebook group made. Everyone accepted please join!

On 2/15/2019 at 9:53 PM, ToniB said:

I just tried creating a small group on FB named SCU PA program class of 2021

1A1BF297-A0DA-4B3D-BA0F-0549D554B51D.png

3 minutes ago, RespiratoryGirl said:

There is already a Facebook group made. Everyone accepted please join!

Thank you! Someone actually already messaged me... Whoever made it should make it a private group so that we can freely talk about roommate situations and what not 🙂

• Like 1