On 1/25/2019 at 3:16 PM, NamasteAPA said:

I don't know for sure if there are any other date options. But from my understanding, they have had 2 interview dates that have passed and the next one is Feb 2nd. If they are planning on interviewing 150 candidates as someone mentioned earlier, I doubt they will have interviewed that many candidates within only 3 sessions. So my guess is that they may have at least one or two more dates left  after Feb 2nd if not more.

There were about 50 people at the interview on the 5th. I am not sure if that helps at all, or how many were at the other sessions. 

2 minutes ago, californiahopefulpa said:

Did she say how many more interview dates they are going to hold? Or when the last interview will be?

She did not give exact dates or numbers, but did mention there were interview dates in February. She said everyone should hear back around March-April if not sooner. I didn't write this down so if someone else was there and corrects me, please defer to them. 🙂

I went to the interview session on January 5th. I would say there was a large group of interviewees there and ~50, though I did not count. 

8 minutes ago, caterpillar said:

She did not give exact dates or numbers, but did mention there were interview dates in February. She said everyone should hear back around March-April if not sooner. I didn't write this down so if someone else was there and corrects me, please defer to them. 🙂

I went to the interview session on January 5th. I would say there was a large group of interviewees there and ~50, though I did not count. 

Thank you!

On ‎1‎/‎27‎/‎2019 at 4:28 PM, LindseyS said:

Hi all. I toured SCUHS’s campus this past summer, during which they told us they do not do rolling admissions and will only review applications after the cycle closes. This is really making me doubt the credibility of this program. Has anyone else had a similar experience with this or know of any more information about their application cycle?

As @pafuture1234 said, I wouldn't read too much into that. They may have changed their policy. At each interview I've had, schools have notified some (accepted) interviewees very quickly (max 2 weeks). They know that a delay in response could cause them to miss out on certain applicants. Maybe SCU was not like this before, but it doesn't make sense for them to wait until March and risk losing out.

@Cinthiapalomares Me neither. You're fine.

From what others have mentioned I think this is probably the last date. There were about 50 there on 1/5, then there were interviews 1/12. With this weekend, I'd expect 3 sessions.

8 hours ago, NamasteAPA said:

Oh wow, didn't realize the interview could have that many people in one day. But that insight is definitely helpful.

Correct me if I’m wrong (I interviewed on the 12th of January) but we did not have anything even near 50. I believe we had around 15 people, maybe even a little less. 

1 hour ago, NicoleShay said:

Hello 

I was wondering does anyone know if we are going to have our 2 interview back to back or will there be down time between the 2 interview? Thanks so much in advanced! 

Just spoke to Trina, our interviews have about 1-1.5 hour gap in between. There are about six people scheduled to interview with different people during the same time period as they are individual interviews. So once the first part of interviews are done, we move on the second part more or less right after.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Smiley21 said:

You're welcome 🙂 Nice! I will be arriving at 11:00am... perhaps we'll cross paths. Best of luck to you @knguyen554 and everyone interviewing this Saturday!

- Jen 

Thank you Jen. Although mine is not until 11:20 am, I am planning to be there a bit early like by 10:30 am. 

So hopefully, we can see each other that morning 😄 .  Good luck to you @Smiley21 and the rest this Saturday. 

~ Kaitlyn

Edited by knguyen554

52 minutes ago, knguyen554 said:

Thank you Jen. Although mine is not until 11:20 am, I am planning to be there a bit early like by 10:30 am. 

So hopefully, we can see each other that morning 😄 .  Good luck to you @Smiley21 and the rest this Saturday. 

~ Kaitlyn

Mine actually starts at 11:20 am also and I will arrive early too... about the same time, haha. I'll keep a look out for you! @knguyen554 🙂 

• Like 1