4 minutes ago, Cinthiapalomares said:

Is it Trina that got back to you? 

I e-mailed both Trina and PA admissions team. The admissions team got back to me, but it could be Trina since it did say she was out of office until today.

• Upvote 1

On 4/5/2019 at 12:54 PM, SunnyPA said:

I am in the same situation. I open my email everyday just waiting for that rejection letter. I also took accelerated courses there and loved them. Maybe we took them in at the same time! 😊😊

It's possible! Good luck to you guys! I really hope you hear good news soon! 

Anyone who got accepted able to share their stats? I am re-applying this cycle and this is my top program! Thanks so much

Next CASPA cycle opens in 5 days.To reapply or not reapply is the question.. 

What's the plan for everyone else who's waiting for their post-interview admission status?

Trina just replied to my email saying they are still reviewing applications and that the class is not fully seated yet. She states the rolling admission process will be finalized in May. Hopefully she means early May and not late May lol

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I applied to this school and interviewed here along with 5 other programs. All I will say is that the organization of this program is concerning. I have been accepted to other programs, but given the experience, if I had been accepted I would not have come to this school. I have still not heard on my status and my previous attempts to contact them were unsuccessful. 

• Like 1

On 4/23/2019 at 11:28 AM, hy0914 said:

I applied to this school and interviewed here along with 5 other programs. All I will say is that the organization of this program is concerning. I have been accepted to other programs, but given the experience, if I had been accepted I would not have come to this school. I have still not heard on my status and my previous attempts to contact them were unsuccessful. 

Congrats on your other acceptances.

I've been told that they finalize it in may but then again it says by the end of application cycle. Does anyone know when that is?

And good luck to the rest of us.

@anna1 I’m assuming the application cycle for last year has already ended since the new one started last week. Does anyone know how many people have been accepted to far?

just got an email that I have been placed on the waitlist! Looks like theyre finally updating people of their status! Good Luck everyone!!!!

7 minutes ago, JTFuturePA said:

just got an email that I have been placed on the waitlist! Looks like theyre finally updating people of their status! Good Luck everyone!!!!

I got waitlisted too, the wait continues! Does anyone know how many people are waitlisted? I wish they would tell us our ranking! I got accepted to an out of state program that starts in August, so I am just hoping I hear back in time to see if I'm moving or not. 🙈

And for anyone reapplying next cycle: hang in there! This was my second time applying and honestly my science GPA was not the best (thanks ochem at UCSD!), but all the other parts of my app made up for that. I went from one interview & was waitlisted last year, to 3 interviews (I turned one down) an acceptance and a waitlist this year. Don't give up, you'll get there!! 🙂

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Ajchen22 said:

Also waitlisted. I’m starting to wonder if they waitlisted everyone that they interviewed? 

A friend who also interviewed got an actual rejection today, so I don't think so. I just don't know how many of us are waitlisted...

1 minute ago, jng07 said:

A friend who also interviewed got an actual rejection today, so I don't think so. I just don't know how many of us are waitlisted...

Their FAQ page says they waitlist 50 so I guess that is the correct number.

1 minute ago, FutureYearningPA said:

Their FAQ page says they waitlist 50 so I guess that is the correct number.

I only saw this on the website. I think the 50 is referring to the class size and not the waitlist size? : 

Is there a waiting list?

The program does have an alternate list. However, a seat will be offered to the first 50 ranked applicants. In the event that that an offer is not accepted, an offer will be extended to the next applicant on the list.

2 minutes ago, jng07 said:

I only saw this on the website. I think the 50 is referring to the class size and not the waitlist size? : 

Is there a waiting list?

The program does have an alternate list. However, a seat will be offered to the first 50 ranked applicants. In the event that that an offer is not accepted, an offer will be extended to the next applicant on the list.

You're right. I guess I just glanced over it and did not see that part. The wording is a bit confusing.

Edited by FutureYearningPA