• 2 weeks later...

I applied to this school and interviewed here along with 5 other programs. All I will say is that the organization of this program is concerning. I have been accepted to other programs, but given the experience, if I had been accepted I would not have come to this school. I have still not heard on my status and my previous attempts to contact them were unsuccessful. 

• Like 1

On 4/23/2019 at 11:28 AM, hy0914 said:

I applied to this school and interviewed here along with 5 other programs. All I will say is that the organization of this program is concerning. I have been accepted to other programs, but given the experience, if I had been accepted I would not have come to this school. I have still not heard on my status and my previous attempts to contact them were unsuccessful. 

Congrats on your other acceptances.

I've been told that they finalize it in may but then again it says by the end of application cycle. Does anyone know when that is?

And good luck to the rest of us.

2 minutes ago, jng07 said:

I only saw this on the website. I think the 50 is referring to the class size and not the waitlist size? : 

Is there a waiting list?

The program does have an alternate list. However, a seat will be offered to the first 50 ranked applicants. In the event that that an offer is not accepted, an offer will be extended to the next applicant on the list.

You're right. I guess I just glanced over it and did not see that part. The wording is a bit confusing.

Edited by FutureYearningPA