On 3/13/2019 at 10:31 AM, Thunderb4It said:

If anyone would kindly share if the program is officially done with interviews, that would be super helpful. Calls to the program are not being returned and same goes for emails.

Interviews concluded. I'm not sure if the class is fully seated, but I been told that they been sending out a wait list.

3 hours ago, leasimer said:

I haven't heard anything either. Did not get an interview.. but also haven't received a rejection yet. Hoping for some sort of wait list coming out soon. Anyone else in the same situation? 

I am in the same boat as well. I sent an update in January and they said “Thanks. We will add this to your file.” and haven’t heard anything since. 

I haven’t heard anything since applying in June and getting a notification email sometime after. I keep checking mail/email for rejection letter. Put a seat deposit down for another program like 2 months ago. Even if they were to accept me, at this point, I really don’t think I’d accept seeing how unprofessional and disorganized they are. I took several accelerated courses here and although the faculty was on point and some of my favorite, the facilities and campus need major upgrading and renovation. 

Good luck to everyone who is still waiting. I hope good news comes your way and congrats to those who got in! 

• Like 1

On 4/4/2019 at 2:01 AM, MishaShisha said:

I haven’t heard anything since applying in June and getting a notification email sometime after. I keep checking mail/email for rejection letter. Put a seat deposit down for another program like 2 months ago. Even if they were to accept me, at this point, I really don’t think I’d accept seeing how unprofessional and disorganized they are. I took several accelerated courses here and although the faculty was on point and some of my favorite, the facilities and campus need major upgrading and renovation. 

Good luck to everyone who is still waiting. I hope good news comes your way and congrats to those who got in! 

I am in the same situation. I open my email everyday just waiting for that rejection letter. I also took accelerated courses there and loved them. Maybe we took them in at the same time! 😊😊

• Like 1

On 4/2/2019 at 9:22 AM, leasimer said:

I haven't heard anything either. Did not get an interview.. but also haven't received a rejection yet. Hoping for some sort of wait list coming out soon. Anyone else in the same situation? 

I am in the same boat! Did you happen to take some accelerated classes on campus? I wonder if it has anything to do with that...

Just got a reply this morning:

"Thank you for your application inquiry. The class is not fully seated. We are in process of reviewing applications and sending the dispositions of each CASPA application for the SCU Master of Physician Assistant program. The program is conducting a rolling admission process which will be finalized in May. All applicants will be notified of their standing by close of the admission cycle. We appreciate your patience in this process."

More waiting it seems...

19 minutes ago, NSYPAC said:

Just got a reply this morning:

"Thank you for your application inquiry. The class is not fully seated. We are in process of reviewing applications and sending the dispositions of each CASPA application for the SCU Master of Physician Assistant program. The program is conducting a rolling admission process which will be finalized in May. All applicants will be notified of their standing by close of the admission cycle. We appreciate your patience in this process."

More waiting it seems...

Is it Trina that got back to you?