57 minutes ago, TommyB said:

I just got the acceptance call, interviewed on 2/2! I'm confused on whether the $1000 is due on the 15th or if that date is just for the secondary application...

Congrats. I had the same question too. I couldnt find the tab to make the deposit; so hopefully, we will be sent a link to pay soon. 

10 minutes ago, knguyen554 said:

Congrats. I had the same question too. I couldnt find the tab to make the deposit; so hopefully, we will be sent a link to pay soon. 

Do you know if we will be receiving a separate email instructing us about the background check, drug screening, payment, etc. ? It seems like just the secondary app is due by the 15th. 

• Like 1

Just talked to Trina - the 2/15 deadline is just for the supplemental app. She said we should expect another email with a link to submit the deposit and a new deadline either today or tomorrow. She also mentioned that we do not have to worry about immunizations/background checks until late spring when the entire program is filled. Hope this helps, and congrats again to everyone accepted 🙂

• Like 3

6 hours ago, pafuture1234 said:

Is it safe to say there won't be anymore calls for the 2/2 interview? I'm guessing we will hear rejected or waitlisted after March 1st?

Update from Trina just now in response to my email "Some applicants that have interviewed were offered a seat. There are still seats available for the MSPA fall 2019 class. Applicants that have not been offered a seat, may still be contacted in the next few weeks. We had more interviews this morning as well. Thank you for your patience in this process"