Trina had said after the 11am interview that a number of people will be getting a phone call on Monday or Tuesday with an acceptance, but if you don't get a phone call it doesn't mean you're not accepted, your file just goes on for further review. Best of luck everyone, hopefully the phone calls roll in soon!

• Like 2

23 hours ago, PAhopeful212 said:

Hi everyone! I'm new to this forum. I was also at the Jan 5th interview day, and I have not heard back 😞. It's nice to know there are others in the same boat. 

I interviewed January 12th and still haven’t heard back yet either. It looks like last year in March was when they started calling people. Hang in there! I know how you feel 😞 

1 minute ago, ba0712 said:

Has anyone from the 2/2 interview reached out to admissions? I’m surprised to see that nobody has heard back yet, I was hoping for a Monday/Tuesday call!

Someone I know spoke to the dean and said because there were so many interviews that day they’re still currently working on it! 

Stay positive!

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1

56 minutes ago, Ajchen22 said:

Has no one heard anything still?!

I contacted admissions - apparently the person who makes the phone calls is out of the office due to a personal matter, so they're hoping to make the calls "late this week/early next week." The waiting game continues...

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1