On 1/17/2019 at 5:42 AM, Layla11 said:

Don't worry, Trina takes a few days to reach out. I left a voicemail and she called back the next day. She didn't send the confirmation email until like 3 days before the interview.

Hi Layla, 

Thank you for reassuring me lol. That makes me feel a lot better. 

I left a voicemail too but havent received any call back from her so should I call her again? 

2 hours ago, knguyen554 said:

Hi Layla, 

Thank you for reassuring me lol. That makes me feel a lot better. 

I left a voicemail too but havent received any call back from her so should I call her again? 

It took her nearly a week to get back to me! I heard back like 3 days before my interview. Rest assured she will get back to you 🙂 

• Like 1

On 1/19/2019 at 3:02 PM, NamasteAPA said:

Hi everyone! I know we are waiting to hear back from Trina. But does anyone have an idea of the format of the interview? Traditional blind? MMI? Group? Or even a combination of 2 or more types? Thanks in advance.

2 one-on-one interviews lasting about 15ish minutes 🙂 

• Like 2

Since the two 15 minute interviews will be one-on-one, is it safe to assume the interviews will consist of only traditional questions? Or is it likely that the interview will contain MMI type questions as well? Does anyone know? I emailed Trina but have not received a response yet as I'm sure her inbox is flooded. Thanks in advance!

13 minutes ago, Ajchen22 said:

Hi!! I received an interview invite for Feb 2nd as well! Does anyone know if there are any other date options aside from the 2nd?? 

Thanks! 

I don't know for sure if there are any other date options. But from my understanding, they have had 2 interview dates that have passed and the next one is Feb 2nd. If they are planning on interviewing 150 candidates as someone mentioned earlier, I doubt they will have interviewed that many candidates within only 3 sessions. So my guess is that they may have at least one or two more dates left  after Feb 2nd if not more.

Hi all. I toured SCUHS’s campus this past summer, during which they told us they do not do rolling admissions and will only review applications after the cycle closes. This is really making me doubt the credibility of this program. Has anyone else had a similar experience with this or know of any more information about their application cycle?

16 hours ago, LindseyS said:

Hi all. I toured SCUHS’s campus this past summer, during which they told us they do not do rolling admissions and will only review applications after the cycle closes. This is really making me doubt the credibility of this program. Has anyone else had a similar experience with this or know of any more information about their application cycle?

why would that make you doubt their credibility? Many of the PA programs are non rolling admissions. If you don't feel comfortable applying then there are several other rolling admissions to choose from. I wouldn't be worried about that though tbh