For those who have interviewed, what was the day like? Is there any type of orientation, tour, or talking with current students. I haven't been offered an interview yet but from what I've gathered it sounds like you just check in, have your two interviews and leave. Not sure if it would be worth making the trip from Texas up there if we don't do much else to get a feel for the school in the interview process.

On 1/2/2019 at 9:00 AM, hy0914 said:

I confirmed on the 27th, and I did get a confirmation. They will probably be back to working today to confirm for others.

Hi,

How long did it take you to receive a confirmation from the school after you confirmed? I confirmed via the email I received and I called too but I havent heard anything back yet so I am a bit worried lol.

14 hours ago, knguyen554 said:

Hi,

How long did it take you to receive a confirmation from the school after you confirmed? I confirmed via the email I received and I called too but I havent heard anything back yet so I am a bit worried lol.

Don't worry, Trina takes a few days to reach out. I left a voicemail and she called back the next day. She didn't send the confirmation email until like 3 days before the interview.