Soo....she's inundated then. Patience is a tough virtue to endure. Haha!

Edited by shabo

Trina just called me saying she was out of the office and was told not to respond to emails until after the interview confirmation deadline. She states she will be emailing everyone the details of the interview later today!! 

Edited by jesstan

Hi everyone,

I received an email for an interview yesterday. Waiting to hear back after confirming.

On 1/2/2019 at 10:32 AM, Laurenc0629 said:

did you confirm via responding to their email, or did you call? I did both, and have not heard back yet.

I confirmed by email. I got a phone call to confirm my interview. I also got an email to confirm the interview with exact location and time.  

Have not received an invite to interview... holding onto hope that more hear back in the next couple weeks

6 hours ago, PACalifornia said:

I was told by admissions that we will know if we are accepted from the Interview on 1/5/19 in 1-2 weeks 🙂 Goodluck everyone!! 🙂 

What were the interviews like? Was it typical interview questions or more of a conversation?

Good luck! Hope you get in!

• Upvote 1

18 hours ago, PACalifornia said:

I was told by admissions that we will know if we are accepted from the Interview on 1/5/19 in 1-2 weeks 🙂 Goodluck everyone!! 🙂 

Good luck!! Same question as Layla11. Was the interview a blind interview or do they ask you aspects of your application?

Thanks!

Everyone said they had a different experience and different questions. This school is all about using integrative medicine so tailoring your answers to this will really help you do well 🙂 . 

Good luck!

Edited by PACalifornia
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

It was a blind interview. You only do the 2 fifteen minute interviews and then you can leave! Everyone gets assigned a different time slot for the interviews but Trina will tell those to you after you check in. The questions were pretty standard like what are your strengths, weaknesses, what do you believe is the role of the PA. They also ask why you want to go to SCU and what role does a PA play in integrative health. Hope this helps!!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, cwbrailer said:

That's awesome, congratulations! I'm keeping my fingers crossed!

Thank you. Best of luck to you too. Were you at the Saturday morning interview as well?

2 minutes ago, PACalifornia said:

Just got accepted too! 🙂 Congrats @pauljl 

1 hour ago, pauljl said:

Yep

You guys that is amazing! Congrats 🙂

48 minutes ago, pauljl said:

Thank you. Best of luck to you too. Were you at the Saturday morning interview as well?

Yeah I was! 

45 minutes ago, PACalifornia said:

Just got accepted too! 🙂 Congrats @pauljl 

Thank you @PACalifornia !!! Congrats to you as well! We did it!

@nataliet7 thank you very much, I really appreciate it. Best of luck to you. Feel free to ask me any questions too.

• Upvote 1