2018-2019

I interviewed on Friday and just wanted to pass on some info to the person asking about quality of clinical rotations. I had a lot of questions about clinicals and was told that the school is required by ARC PA to coordinate them, so students are NOT required to set up their own clinicals or find preceptors. There was a current student there who gave a lot of other information about clinical work as well. The program integrates shadowing and hands on rotations during the didactic portion - she loved it and felt that it was helping her prepare better and earlier for her clinical rotations. It sounds like these are one day or afternoon in length, and in many different specialties. 

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, BrittLundy said:

Hey guys! How did interviews go on Friday? Has anyone heard back yet? 

I interviewed this past Friday (10/19) and got a call earlier today that I was accepted! 

I'm hoping an FB page will be up soon so I can start looking for roommates and figure out the lodging situation. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived