1 hour ago, jllawler said:

Just got the call that I was accepted from the 09/28/18 interview! So excited! 

Congrats!! How many people were at your interview?

11 hours ago, harps1220 said:

Congrats!! How many people were at your interview?

thank you! I think they said 39 people were there. 

Has anyone heard if they were waitlisted or rejected from the September 28th interview? I haven’t heard anything and I’m getting nervous ?

2 minutes ago, camilka03 said:

Just got an email saying I was waitlisted. Interviewed 9/29.

I was waitlisted just now as well. I guess it’s  better than a rejection! Does anyone know how many are on the waitlist? Or if they can tell us where we are on it?

On 8/23/2018 at 1:23 PM, poulser said:

They called about an hour or so ago, and I just got the email. Accepted! 

So excited. 

Congrats to you! 

1 hour ago, AllieRitzel said:

I interviewed 10/8 and got a call today saying I was accepted! Does anyone know anything about finding roommates? Like is there a Facebook page to join?

Congrats!!! How many people were at your interview?

1 minute ago, harps1220 said:

Congrats!!! How many people were at your interview?

Thanks! I ended up doing a Skype interview because mine was cancelled for the hurricane, so just me! I interviewed with two of the faculty members

1 hour ago, AllieRitzel said:

Thanks! I ended up doing a Skype interview because mine was cancelled for the hurricane, so just me! I interviewed with two of the faculty members

What was the Skype interview like? Mine will be Skype as well, but I’ve never even used Skype ?

1 hour ago, BrittLundy said:

What was the Skype interview like? Mine will be Skype as well, but I’ve never even used Skype ?

You were the 10/19 interview right? When did you hear yours will be skype?

15 hours ago, AllieRitzel said:

I interviewed 10/8 and got a call today saying I was accepted! Does anyone know anything about finding roommates? Like is there a Facebook page to join?

I was wondering the same thing! I just accepted today and want to start trying to find roommates

6 minutes ago, jaf8365 said:

I was wondering the same thing! I just accepted today and want to start trying to find roommates

I tried to find a Facebook page for students and found absolutely nothing! 

I was wondering about roommates too. I am assuming after we deposit we will get more information regarding housing in the area and hopefully be added to a FB page 

12 hours ago, AllieRitzel said:

I tried to find a Facebook page for students and found absolutely nothing! 

Hey all, the Facebook page should be up soonish! 

On 7/23/2018 at 4:38 PM, somelilguy said:

Hi guys! I'm a current PA student at Mary Baldwin (Class of 2020). Every once in a while I hop on here just to see what people are asking and I noticed a lot of concern regarding the probation status, (which I completely understand)! If I can help clarify anything, I'll definitely try! However, we are coming up on finals so I may not be able to reply very quickly. But regarding our probation, the citations from ARC-PA have been administrative issues and nothing regarding the quality of education. Those citations have been taken care of and we are currently in full compliance with ARC-PA, though they will keep us in "probation" until our next review in 2020. Regarding being able to pass the PANCE, the most recent class had 100% first-time pass rate and I believe all of them already have jobs. So don't let that deter you from applying. ? But congrats to those who have interviews! The fact that you got an interview shows that you're already a high-quality candidate. ? Anyway, if you have other questions regarding probation, I can do what I can to answer them! 

Thank you for taking the time to discuss the probationary status of the program.  I do have another question for you regarding the program.  Since it is such a new program, do you know if any students have had difficulty with clinical rotations, whether it be finding rotations or rotations not being of quality?  Thank you!

1 hour ago, harps1220 said:

It went well, I was just placed on the waitlist. 

Me too! Do we know if they’ll tell us where we stand on the waitlist?