On 8/23/2018 at 4:23 PM, poulser said:

They called about an hour or so ago, and I just got the email. Accepted! 

So excited. 

Congratulations!! 

I'm a current PA student at MBU, so if anyone has any questions prior to their interview, feel free to ask! ? 

Hi everyone! 

I was invited to the September 15th interview date. Is anyone going to be in the area that Friday evening? Maybe we could meet up?

Congrats to everyone that got accepted!

On ‎9‎/‎1‎/‎2018 at 1:32 PM, DogLover51 said:

Hi everyone! 

I was invited to the September 15th interview date. Is anyone going to be in the area that Friday evening? Maybe we could meet up?

That would be great! 

3 hours ago, KateG said:

Anyone staying at the Hampton Inn as recommended in the invite confirmation e-mail?

I will be staying at the recommended Hampton Inn on September 14th. 

On 9/7/2018 at 12:31 PM, KateG said:

Anyone staying at the Hampton Inn as recommended in the invite confirmation e-mail?

I will be as well. ?

Is anyone worried about the interview getting cancelled this weekend due to the hurricane? I am flying in from Kansas City & I’m worried that my flight is going to get cancelled ? One of my interviews last year was cancelled bc of a hurricane so I’m getting nervous! 

I’m not too worried and I’m flying in from Michigan. If anything I thought about contacting them to give early this week to give them a heads up in case my flight is delayed/cancelled. I think we’ll just be in for a rainy interview weekend.  

• Like 1

On 9/1/2018 at 1:32 PM, DogLover51 said:

Hi everyone! 

I'd love to. 

5 hours ago, futurepackc said:

My September 15th interview got rescheduled due to the hurricane

Same! I was on the phone with United for over an hour trying to reschedule haha 

On 9/12/2018 at 2:15 PM, rpat11394 said:

Same! I was on the phone with United for over an hour trying to reschedule haha 

Cost me an extra $200 for an alternate date ?

They have one scheduled for Sept 29 (moved because of the hurricane)  and I understand Oct 19 is their last scheduled interview day this cycle. If you are seriously considering this program you ought find a way to make the interview.

1 hour ago, WilsonVa said:

They have one scheduled for Sept 29 (moved because of the hurricane)  and I understand Oct 19 is their last scheduled interview day this cycle. If you are seriously considering this program you ought find a way to make the interview.

Definitely. Thanks for the info!