2018-2019

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 hours ago, AllieRitzel said:

I interviewed 10/8 and got a call today saying I was accepted! Does anyone know anything about finding roommates? Like is there a Facebook page to join?

I was wondering the same thing! I just accepted today and want to start trying to find roommates

On 7/23/2018 at 4:38 PM, somelilguy said:

Hi guys! I'm a current PA student at Mary Baldwin (Class of 2020). Every once in a while I hop on here just to see what people are asking and I noticed a lot of concern regarding the probation status, (which I completely understand)! If I can help clarify anything, I'll definitely try! However, we are coming up on finals so I may not be able to reply very quickly. But regarding our probation, the citations from ARC-PA have been administrative issues and nothing regarding the quality of education. Those citations have been taken care of and we are currently in full compliance with ARC-PA, though they will keep us in "probation" until our next review in 2020. Regarding being able to pass the PANCE, the most recent class had 100% first-time pass rate and I believe all of them already have jobs. So don't let that deter you from applying. ? But congrats to those who have interviews! The fact that you got an interview shows that you're already a high-quality candidate. ? Anyway, if you have other questions regarding probation, I can do what I can to answer them! 

Thank you for taking the time to discuss the probationary status of the program.  I do have another question for you regarding the program.  Since it is such a new program, do you know if any students have had difficulty with clinical rotations, whether it be finding rotations or rotations not being of quality?  Thank you!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived