Carroll University 2018/2019 Application Cycle

• 5 weeks later...

I went to undergrad here and applied this cycle to their PA program. They do not do rolling admissions. Once the deadline is reached they pool all applicants and select individuals for interviews from there. Likely will not hear anything about an interview until late October. 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, mitteh71 said:

That's surprising that they sent out interview invites before the deadline. Last year they were sent out a few days after and the first interview wasn't until the end of October. 

I agree. I was surprised because I did not expect to hear back so soon. It may be because this is my undergraduate institution, but who knows. Best of luck to everyone applying here this cycle!

22 hours ago, JessH said:

Still waiting to hear back regarding an interview, does anybody know if there will be another round?

I'm sure there will be. I applied last year and got my interview invitation on Oct 3rd. These were the dates and times of the sessions last year. I'm sure there will be several more interview sessions and invitations for this year as well. Really hoping I get another opportunity to interview this year. 

Tuesday, October 31, 2017                    8:00am - 12:00pm                        

Tuesday, October 31, 2017                    1:00 pm - 5:00 pm                     

Monday, November 13, 2017                1:00 pm - 5:00 pm                   

Tuesday, November 14, 2017                1:00 pm - 5:00 pm   

Tuesday, November 28, 2017                8:00 am - 12:00 pm               

Tuesday, November 28, 2017                1:00 pm - 5:00 pm              

Tuesday, December 5, 2017                  8:00 am - 12:00 pm

Tuesday, December 5, 2017                  1:00 pm - 5:00 pm

I got the email that I did not get an interview this year. I interviewed last year and was placed on the waitlist. It was my favorite school and top choice so this was extremely disappointing. My application got better, not worse. The only thing that changed was the fact the I was forthright about having kids in my personal essay this year. I thought re-applicants at least usually got another chance at an interview. Guess not. 

• 2 weeks later...

Archived