East Carolina University Application Cycle 2018-2019

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest thatgirlonabike
56 minutes ago, mlw18 said:

Does anyone know if they are still interviewing? 

They are sending out invite every 3 weeks  This Monday they sent them out.  So the next invites should go out on Nov 12.  

• 3 weeks later...
4 hours ago, pammy said:

How do they contact you?  and yes does anyone know how much longer they will be doing interview invites?  

I was contacted via phone call and then sent a subsequent e-mail a few days later, followed by an official letter of acceptance. Not sure on the invites, but I think I saw last year people interviewed as late as January

Hello Everyone!!

I remember being on this forum 24/7 last year. I'm currently a first year PA student at ECU. Here's my info: 

Graduation: May 2018, BSPH from ECU  (no gap year) 

GPA: 3.74

Shadowing Hours: 320

Hours (CNA): 2,300

LOR: 2 PA's and my Research Professor 

GRE: 297 /4.5 (my biggest weakness!!)  

I was also one of the medical directors for Missions.Me and published 2 papers (which helped my application since my GRE scores SUCKED and I was too poor to retake it lol) 

Submitted my CASPA: July 4th, 2017

Invited to interview on: 12/14/2017 

Interviewed on: 01/09/2018  (I was accepted the next day) 

ECU is very, very competitive...but they truly have a holistic approach and they are (in my opinion) one of the best programs in the nation. Message me on Instagram if you have any questions @ _eazzym 

Trust Jesus and trust the process. You got this! 

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/13/2018 at 11:28 AM, courtwilson said:

Has anyone who interviewed a month or longer ago gotten the "We're still thinking about you" email that they had mentioned they would send around the holidays? I'm figuring they will send most other decisions in January at some point after interviews are done?

I interviewed at the end of September and haven’t heard anything yet. I hope they send an email like that to put my mind at ease for the holidays. When are they doing their last set of interviews?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived