I was emailed my acceptance this afternoon and I am in-state! Best of luck to everyone waiting to hear back!

Edited by PAem18
misspelling

For those that have accepted a spot, I was curious if you are required to pay a fee to hold a seat. I know other schools work in this manner but don't remember seeing any such requirement on the website.

On 11/29/2018 at 11:54 AM, Twhite said:

For those that have accepted a spot, I was curious if you are required to pay a fee to hold a seat. I know other schools work in this manner but don't remember seeing any such requirement on the website.

Yes you have to pay a fee but it goes toward your tuition!

I received an acceptance email off of the waitlist this afternoon, but have given up the seat! I will be attending a PA program in my home state of Texas! Good luck to all the out of state applicants on the waitlist still! Hopefully one of your gets some good news soon!