LSU-Shreveport 2018-2019 cycle

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 hours ago, Monet said:

I am considering applying to this program as well. Have you heard anything else back from the admissions committee or do you know when interviews take place?

I received an email from the program on July 2nd saying that my application is complete and they will be sending my application to the committee for review! That's all I have heard so far, and no I am not sure of the interview dates.

On 7/9/2018 at 12:20 AM, Monet said:

I am considering applying to this program as well. Have you heard anything else back from the admissions committee or do you know when interviews take place?

I'm pretty positive they don't start interviews until October, mayyyyybe September.

13 hours ago, Monet said:

That is exciting! Congratulations! Does their program do a traditional style interview or a MMI style?

Thanks! I don’t know about the interview style. They said they would send me more details about the interview closer to the interview date.

10 hours ago, khoang5 said:

@bostland Can I ask what your timeline for submission was, including when they emailed you saying your application was completed and under review?

June 3- CASPA was submitted

June 8- CASPA was verified

June 9-  Supplemental application was mailed out

June 18- Supplemental application was received and my application went under review 

July 5- interview offered for November 5th 

hope this helps!

2 hours ago, bostland said:

June 3- CASPA was submitted

June 8- CASPA was verified

June 9-  Supplemental application was mailed out

June 18- Supplemental application was received and my application went under review 

July 5- interview offered for November 5th 

hope this helps!

did they contact you via email or phone?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 9/22/2018 at 10:02 AM, Kmm4385 said:

I found the interview to be very laid back and one of the least stressful. It was fun! No extra prep required and there’s lunch at the end ? 

I got in interview on 10/8! How should I prepare?? I'm super nervous!

Archived