2018-2019 Application Cycle

• 3 weeks later...

Hey! I was put on the waitlist for the program and was wondering if anyone knew when those at the top of the list would start being offered spots? I emailed admissions and got my waitlist rank, but was not given a clear answer as to when those accepted would have to commit to the program or give their seats to someone on the waitlist. 

Does anyone have any more information or a better idea when we will start hearing back? 

3 minutes ago, Nyssamarie said:

Hey! I was put on the waitlist for the program and was wondering if anyone knew when those at the top of the list would start being offered spots? I emailed admissions and got my waitlist rank, but was not given a clear answer as to when those accepted would have to commit to the program or give their seats to someone on the waitlist. 

Does anyone have any more information or a better idea when we will start hearing back? 

We had to submit our deposit to hold our seat by January 4th, so I would think soon if someone didn’t pay or after February when most schools are done interviewing and some got accepted to other programs and chose them instead of Red Rocks. 

5 hours ago, Nyssamarie said:

Waitlisted as well, I emailed to get my rank and ask a few more questions but have not heard back. Did you get a response today? 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...