2018-2019 Application Cycle

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 10/20/2018 at 10:44 PM, AverySod said:

@kjime002 I'm signed up for the 11th from 1-3pm as well! Hope to meet all of you at the reception! Where are you all from? I live in Highlands Ranch (south of Denver if you're not from CO).

Nice!! Looking forward to meeting you! 

I’m coming from south Florida ? long ways away haha. First time going to Denver very excited. 

2 hours ago, bbrewer said:

Anyone interviewing on the 12th? 8:15 time slot. I'm probably going to try and make it to the reception as well on tuesday. Flying in from St. Louis on the 11th

My interview is at the same time as yours and I’m trying to make it to the reception as well! I’m from Bend, OR.

• 1 month later...
On 10/20/2018 at 8:44 PM, AverySod said:

@kjime002 I'm signed up for the 11th from 1-3pm as well! Hope to meet all of you at the reception! Where are you all from? I live in Highlands Ranch (south of Denver if you're not from CO).

I have that same interview slot!

I am coming from Bozeman Montana and I will be driving down on the 9th with my husband!

So excited to meet everyone. Safe travels!

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/25/2018 at 3:41 PM, meooo said:

Hi there! I will be attending the reception as well. If anyone needs a place to stay, I rented out an AirBnB and have an extra room - it's about 5-10 minutes from campus. Also, if anyone wants to meet up beforehand and grab coffee/food, let me know! Excited to meet everyone!

Hi there! Has anyone agreed to meet up with you before the reception?