CSS 2018-19 Application Cycle

Just now, cdeering said:

They have been releasing spots in 2 week increments. So it should be today 😔

We can't lose hope yet! It's likely going to slow down because they're giving more people the opportunity to say yes. I know someone who was accepted to CSS twice off of the waitlist (first time was the year they weren't accredited, second time she was accepted in the Summer and had already put in a deposit elsewhere). There definitely still hope, but I feel it too!

I don't know for certain, but I don't think it's alway exactly 2 weeks apart every time they move someone off the waitlist. I think it just depends on how soon other people are passing or putting down their deposits during the 2 week time period that is given. I was taken off the waitlist on Wednesday, January 9th. I decided that I will not be attending this program and emailed them my decision yesterday, so hopefully one of you will hear some positive news next week. Good luck!

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
1 hour ago, cmaloney02 said:

Has anybody reached out to see how many spots they have gone down on the waitlist? I know they won't tell us a position, but it would be nice to know if the waitlist has even been active in the last month or so. 

Someone from our class went to another program, but that was 3 weeks ago. I don't know how much movement there will be since most already signed leases or live in the area already. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, mitteh71 said:

Someone from our class went to another program, but that was 3 weeks ago. I don't know how much movement there will be since most already signed leases or live in the area already. 

Good to know, and that makes a lot of sense. My parents are from the area so I'm really hoping to get in there. Are you all in a group page on facebook? If so, could you just let us know if you hear anything?

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/9/2019 at 3:12 PM, cmaloney02 said:

Good to know, and that makes a lot of sense. My parents are from the area so I'm really hoping to get in there. Are you all in a group page on facebook? If so, could you just let us know if you hear anything?

Heads up, someone else is giving up their seat!

• Like 1