2018 - 2019 applicants

7 hours ago, addienoelle said:

Received an invite for interview Oct 19th! I'm nervous and excited all at once. I'm going to the social the night before! Anyone else going? Is it business casual attire?

I'll be there. I'm assuming it's casual? But I will most likely dress business casual since I'll be getting off work right before the social. 

On 10/6/2018 at 7:14 PM, worldpeaceyogipa said:

Hi there! I was trying to see how many students get accepted on LMU's website but I could not find it. It did say it was one of the largest PA Programs. I was wondering if you knew how many students get accepted?

Hi,

I'm sorry for the late reply. I believe our class has 96 students currently.

On 10/10/2018 at 9:44 AM, addienoelle said:

Received an invite for interview Oct 19th! I'm nervous and excited all at once. I'm going to the social the night before! Anyone else going? Is it business casual attire?

Hello,

There isn't a dress code. Please dress as casual as you want!

Dinner is highly recommend for anyone who wants to ease their nerves and hear from current students about their experience at this program!

• Like 2

7 hours ago, cicelyc said:

I am!!! Are you going to the dinner the night before? Do you know what you will wear? Are you thinking business casual? I am so excited!

I plan on going to the dinner in casual attire, maybe a dress w/ jacket or some dark-wash jeans & a nice top, and business professional on interview day!  

Also best of luck to those who are interviewing in 2 days! Hope you guys kill it!! 

• Like 1

On 10/10/2018 at 8:44 AM, addienoelle said:

I will be interviewing on Friday as well! I am going to be at the dinner too, can't wait to meet you and everyone else ?

13 minutes ago, shainapanchal said:

Hi, my interview date is 10/19 and I wanted to attend the dinner the night before but I can't seem to find the email that gave the time and location. If anyone could please share that information, I would appreciate it to so much! Thank you.

Do you have an email I could send it to? Sagebrush Steakhouse at 6pm

Edited by addienoelle
More info

23 hours ago, gala9944 said:

Hi there,

For those that have interviewed, did LMU mention if they have more interviews planned, and if so, up until when exactly - Thanks in advance! ?  Best of luck to all!

Hello,

The next interview will be November 16th

The other dates for interviews are as follows

December 7th

January 11th

January 18th

February 1st

February 8th

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

8 hours ago, dml2018 said:

Okay, so question for you who have already applied/been accepted/ etc. In the CASPA application, what did you put in for your "clinical hours" document? I didn't know if there was a particular form for this or not. 

Thanks!!

My employer used a service called i2Verify that generates a form showing all hours worked. I downloaded a pdf and uploaded that as my clinical hours document. If your healthcare facility/volunteer location doesn't use such a service, maybe you could have your supervisor write and sign a document that states they certify your hours.  

I don't think there is a LMU specific form they require.

Edited by mkmurphy93

Accepted on Wednesday the 24th and I've been trying to make the email so that I can pay the deposit but every time I out in the email the way they've asked for it, it says incorrect username/password. Is anyone having a similar problem? I emailed the help desk email that they provided but haven't heard back from them yet. Thank you so much!