2018 - 2019 applicants

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

What I got from asking around at my interview --> They are interviewing about 115 CMU applicants in total. They said last week that they have ~2 full days of interviewing CMU students left. As soon as they're done, they will be sending out the non-alumni (about 60-80 invites). So, I'm assuming Nov 2nd is the last round for CMU, or possibly the second to last round (maybe another CMU round for the morning session at a later invite date as two sessions are held per day) and the non-alumni should be going out shortly after all the CMU finish interviewing. Since they said they want to begin sending out acceptances in early December, I'm assuming invites will go out very soon (they give just under 2 weeks notice). So for the non-alumni, I would expect them to go out sooner rather than later -- probably starting either late next week or the following week! Hope this helps.

Good luck to everyone interviewing on the 2nd!

Hi LER21, pistachios, PAhopeful18 and trumanin1!

My name is Jen (non-alum) and I too received an interview invite for November 2nd! ?

Are any of y'all travelling from out-of-state? I'll be travelling from Wisconsin the day before.

Super excited to meet everyone!

Have a great day!

-Jen

1 minute ago, JenLam said:

Hi LER21, pistachios, PAhopeful18 and trumanin1!

My name is Jen (non-alum) and I too received an interview invite for November 2nd! ?

Are any of y'all travelling from out-of-state? I'll be travelling from Wisconsin the day before.

Super excited to meet everyone!

Have a great day!

-Jen

I’m traveling from metro Detroit, about a 2.5 hour drive from Mt Pleasant! 

Archived