2018 - 2019 applicants

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 8/16/2018 at 11:27 AM, MusicandMedicine said:

I haven't heard anything yet! I am so anxious to hear back it feels like I applied forever ago. I don't think interviews have gone out yet. Anyone else heard anything?

Nope, I don't think they start reviewing applications until September 1st. 

On 8/19/2018 at 10:37 AM, MusicandMedicine said:

That's what I figured, thank you for the reply! Can't wait to hear back 

Got some inside, Central doesn't even have the interview panel around yet (or trying to form it still). So I'm assuming that after the 1st they will start rounding up who will even be apart of the committee or whatever.

Good luck! 

• 3 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, LER21 said:

That is strange! Make sure to check your spam folder and everything. If you meet the minimum requirements you should be offered an interview, and if a few days go by and you hear nothing I’d call them and see if they have your application and are still considering it!

Yeah I do meet the requirements, I talked to them before I applied, though now that I think about it I never got an initial email from them stating they'd received my application.... hmmm 

This just sent to all of CMU alumni. They're interviewing all CMU students first, then the other applicants it seems. And they can only interview 24 at a time I guess. So stay patient everyone!

I just accepted the tentative date for mid-October! Does anyone want to do mock interviews or go over questions together, PM me! :D 

1 minute ago, Emt212 said:

This just sent to all of CMU alumni. They're interviewing all CMU students first, then the other applicants it seems. And they can only interview 24 at a time I guess. So stay patient everyone!

I just accepted the tentative date for mid-October! Does anyone want to do mock interviews or go over questions together, PM me! ?

that makes sense! so us non-CMU alumni can expect to hear later? Trying to remain patient ?

Archived