• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Received my acceptance call today! Good luck to all who haven’t heard yet!

To the ones that got accepted, would y’all want to start a Facebook page? 

I contacted them not long ago and they told me that all acceptance calls would be made by December 15th, and denial/waitlist emails would be sent out the following week! So hopefully everyone will fin

On 10/17/2018 at 5:14 PM, umist0722 said:

Does anyone know how many people they have accepted?

I’ve heard they are having 4 interviews this year. And they are accepting 40. I would assume they are accepting max 10 immediately following each interview to leave room for the next session. Probably less though so that they can reassess waitlisted applicants after all sessions have concluded.

Edited by aspiring__PA
  • Upvote 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Congratulations Lj5623!! I interviewed on the 18th as well and now I’m super anxious because for some reason I was thinking it was going to be 4 weeks. But I was incorrect! It was 3 weeks before I heard that I was waitlisted last year so I should have known. 

Has anyone been declined or waitlisted from the first interview? 

7 hours ago, Margarine said:

Hello just to give some insight, I interviewed on Nov 2nd and got my acceptance email Nov 15th! I'd love to start (join?) a FB group for those accepted! Good-luck to everyone else! 

Congrats!! When did you get your acceptance call? (Assuming it was before the date you received an email) 

Edited by Amanda95