2018-2019 Cycle

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 7/19/2018 at 10:00 AM, Nash870 said:

From what I understand it is rolling admissions. However, they begin reviewing applications in the fall. I am assuming you hear 4-6 weeks before the first interview date on whether you were offered an interview. The supplemental application is basically a repeat of just basic information. 

Ok. Thank you @Nash870. Do you have to write an essay for their supplemental? 

14 hours ago, Nash870 said:

Basically they just go over like a quick about the program and their statistics and the clinical and classroom phase. They discuss their mission along with like a question and answer. It was really informative and it helped one have a better understanding of where Physician Assistant students could work after graduation along with what a physician assistant can do. Also we were able to tour the classrooms! I thought it was worth it! Physician Assistant students were also there and were able to answer any questions! 

How were the classrooms? Did they mention when their admissions committee began looking at applications? That is great that the informational session was helpful.

On 7/31/2018 at 3:16 PM, aspiring__PA said:

Just got invited to interview for September 14th!

Congratulations!! When did you submit your application to the program? I see where you mentioned you applied last year. Did they inform you on the areas you should improve for this cycle?

3 hours ago, Monet said:

Congratulations!! When did you submit your application to the program? I see where you mentioned you applied last year. Did they inform you on the areas you should improve for this cycle?

May 15th. And no. I retook two prerequisite courses, took two additional recommended courses, started volunteering at a clinic, and obtained another years worth of MA experience

• 2 weeks later...

Archived