MW2017

FLORIDA: Florida International University Cycle 2018-2019

Woo! Feels good to get some kind response back after all of this waiting. At least we have a concrete date to look forward to. Good luck!

4 hours ago, CJ1992 said:

Does anybody know about the different phases and what they mean? 

I think they had it up on the site when I initially applied back in June. But they've changed the site a bit since then. I'm assuming it's some sort of early decision vs late decision process if I had to take a guess.

Edited by MW2017

Got the email as well! If i'm not mistaken, last year they would invite students for an interview and in that was phase 1 & 2. Phase 1 was an exam and if you passed, you go to phase 2 aka the actual interview the following day. I guess they may be doing it differently this year

1 hour ago, auldinr said:

Has anyone heard anything today? I keep refreshing my email since they said they would update us today lol. 

Got the same email about supposedly hearing back today, but I've heard nothing yet. 

7 minutes ago, auldinr said:

Just spoke to admissions and they said that they are behind and should get notifications out in the next week. 

Figured that’s what happened, thanks for the update!