Mercyhurst 2018-2019

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey, CraftyBass;

I interview tomorrow as well. Here is a copy of the confirmation email explaining where to go:

We are located at 511 East 34th Street, Erie, PA 16504.  Please come to our office on the first floor, Room 110, when you arrive.  Attached is a Mercyhurst University map (we are number 49).  http://www.mercyhurst.edu/about-mu/directions.

I am a current student at Mercyhurst so if you have any questions about location feel free to email me at Harringtonwarriorfitness@gmail.com. See you tommorow! 

Hi Everyone, 

Just wanted to keep this thread going, so that we can network with not only applicants but also the class of 2021. I submitted my application May 29th, Interviewed August 2nd and was sent provisional acceptance on August 3rd! This really is an amazing school and program. I look forward to meeting my fellow classmates. I am going to start a facebook page for us (once I get the schools approval) so we can work together and build a strong team for 2021!  In the meantime, I posted my email above, if any fellow classmates have questions about Erie, Pa or the school, I would be happy to help out! best wishes to everyone. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived