Interview Attire (women)

1 hour ago, NicoleB92 said:

I think it looks super cute and professional! It's not too much that it would be inappropriate, I think it would be a good touch to set you apart from all the black and gray!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Thank you! I know it will stand out but I don’t want it to stand out in a negative way! 

• 8 months later...

I have a pant suit that is a light beige color and I got it months ago, but now I am reading that basically everyone is going to be wearing black. Is this a bad idea? I would wear a light petal pink blouse underneath (very high cut, no cleavage) and some light pink shoes, closer to nude. Either flats or pumps maybe, I am tall and never wear heels so I figure bad idea. The suit kinda looks like this:

https://www.dillards.com/p/tahari-asl-peak-lapel-pant-suit/508920231?googleShop=Y&cm_mmc=GooglePLAs-_-Vendor+-+Tahari+ASL+-+Shopping-_-Tahari+ASL-_-CjwKCAjwscDpBRBnEiwAnQ0HQBvdUrUEbf8ZiTwT3OlEJlufjSd_2WaLghSdUsc69W6dEg0d2uuruhoC84QQAvD_BwE&gclid=CjwKCAjwscDpBRBnEiwAnQ0HQBvdUrUEbf8ZiTwT3OlEJlufjSd_2WaLghSdUsc69W6dEg0d2uuruhoC84QQAvD_BwE

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey guys - so I have two separate interview outfits I was going to wear this season. Both of them go with a burnt orange colored shirt for underneath the jacket. However, one is a conservative plaid printed pant with a plain black jacket and the other is a brown/red/orange plaid jacket with plain black pants. Would it be appropriate to incorporate these patterns into my suit? They look really sharp, but I don't want it to look too casual if it's not a plain "matching" suit. Opinions?