Rocky Mountain University Utah 2018/19 Application Cycle

19 minutes ago, Kadiekins said:

I got a call that I’m priority wait listed. Does anyone know if there is a difference between this and regular wait listed? Has anyone from the November 1st and 2nd interview dates been accepted?

They have a regular waitlist and a priority waitlist! 

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, ffrance said:

Do you know the likelihood of getting in off of the priority waitlist? when did you find out you were not accepted off of the waitlist last year?

I don't know the probability of getting off the waitlist, and I think it changes every year. Sadly they don't tell you where you sit on the list. I didn't know I wasn't accepted off the waitlist until the cohort started school. It was a long wait.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I received a call today extending offer of acceptance. I have declined as I am going to attend another program closer to home. For those interested, I was waitlisted at #29 originally. Good luck!

(edit: I was waitlisted at #29 on 12/10/18. I was last notified of my waitlist position on 2/21/19 and it was #10. Sorry for any confusion!)

Archived