Rocky Mountain University Utah 2018/19 Application Cycle

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
48 minutes ago, PAsRock said:

Could someone repost the group Facebook page link? It no longer seems to be working. Thanks!

Hello! I created the FB group...and then deleted it. Student Services sent a link to the official FB group through the email of accepted students. Here is the official class of 2021 FB group

https://m.facebook.com/groups/312289102697826

On 10/28/2018 at 2:10 PM, jnazari said:

I have an interview on November 1 and am soooo nervous but want this more than anything!!!! Did you guys find it intimidating or was it alright? it's my first ever PA interview! ?

I interviewed here a month ago and it is a really laid back process. Just be you and you'll be fine. They want to make sure that they are good fit for you. It's a fun interview with kind people who want to see you succeed there. 

Hey all! For you accepted or that have interviewed and heard back from the program, how long did it take for them to get back to you about your status (accepted/wait listed/not accepted)? I interviewed on November 1st in the later session and am anxiously awaiting a response. Thanks all for your response!

6 hours ago, Kadiekins said:

Hey all! For you accepted or that have interviewed and heard back from the program, how long did it take for them to get back to you about your status (accepted/wait listed/not accepted)? I interviewed on November 1st in the later session and am anxiously awaiting a response. Thanks all for your response!

I heard from them the next day, but I think the session before me took about a week and we all heard at the same time.

On 10/28/2018 at 10:16 PM, paramedic09 said:

I was placed on the priority waitlist last year. I felt that they wanted me, just didn't have enough seats. Hopefully this year though.  

Do you know the likelihood of getting in off of the priority waitlist? when did you find out you were not accepted off of the waitlist last year?

9 minutes ago, CM2018 said:

Also received word that I’m waitlisted. I interviewed Friday the 2nd as well! As for hearing back I’m sure most of the waitlist will be gone through right as everyone is deciding to accept enrollment for this program, but other than that I don’t really know

I got a call that I’m priority wait listed. Does anyone know if there is a difference between this and regular wait listed? Has anyone from the November 1st and 2nd interview dates been accepted?

Archived