2018-2019 Cycle

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 9/21/2018 at 3:21 PM, MTUcmu said:

No rejection and no interview invite yet, the waiting game is no fun.. does anyone know how many rounds of interviews they have? Has anyone else not heard anything yet?

I also have not heard anything, and I submitted my application and was verified at the end of April or early May. I even reached out to them asking for an update and was told they do not have an update at this time. No news is good news, but they have been through multiple rounds of interviews so far. 

• 2 weeks later...
31 minutes ago, paPassion7 said:

I received my rejection this afternoon. The email I got stated "we have closed our interview process for this cycle and we are unable to offer you a position in our next class." Good luck everyone

I'm sorry to hear. I know they have had many more applicants this year. I'm just curious, did you have an interview?

6 minutes ago, svn2696 said:

I'm sorry to hear. I know they have had many more applicants this year. I'm just curious, did you have an interview?

No, I did not have an interview. I applied pretty late in the cycle, so I don't think that helped any. The email also stated they had over 900 applicants this year

On 11/1/2018 at 10:54 AM, PAspire said:

I remember hearing that the class would be finalized in January, but looking at the thread from last year it looks like they heard before Thanksgiving. Does anyone know when we should anticipate a decision?

At my interview, 10/9, one of the staff told a candidate we should hear back within 4 weeks. However, Lori said we would hear before Thanksgiving most likely.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived