Rocky Vista 2018-2019 Application Cycle

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On ‎10‎/‎7‎/‎2018 at 1:20 PM, m1993 said:

Has anyone reached out about their application and if they were able to get an idea if it was reviewed or where the program is at in the process of interviews?

I was thinking of reaching out and seeing if they received confirmation about receiving my complete application. I did pay the supplemental fee, but did you (or anyone else for that matter) get an additional email after receiving the supplemental fee receipt? I applied in early June and still haven't heard anything back, either.

17 minutes ago, ConAJ67 said:

I was thinking of reaching out and seeing if they received confirmation about receiving my complete application. I did pay the supplemental fee, but did you (or anyone else for that matter) get an additional email after receiving the supplemental fee receipt? I applied in early June and still haven't heard anything back, either.

I applied in June as well and haven't received anything past the receipt for the supplemental fee. When I checked in with them several weeks ago all they could tell me was my application was still in review so I have no idea where they are in the process, unfortunately. 

5 hours ago, ConAJ67 said:

I’ve gotten confirmation, also was told they do not except my courses I have completed since applying. I am in grad school and she said they don’t look at those grades since I already submitted my app. Other than that communication I haven’t heard anything. I was just wondering the timeline and where they are at with invites and stuff

1 minute ago, BlairBear said:

Hello! I am interviewing November 2nd!

I have to travel there by myself and I am too young to rent a car. Any ideas on how to get to Parker from the DEN airport??

Hey! I'm a local. I would suggest using the light rail (A-Line) to get away from the airport and then getting an uber/Lyft/taxi. That way it won't be quite a pricey ride. Look up RTD light rail routes online to plan the route! Good luck

Hiya All! Congratulations to everyone who’s received an interview invite and best of luck to everyone still waiting! I am ecstatic about getting an interview invite!  Just couldn’t believe it! Anyone else scheduled for the 11/08 PM slot?

Submitted CASPA on 9/14

Supplemental Fee E-Mail on 9/28 

Received Interview Invite on 10/08

By the way, I attended an info session awhile ago and the interview format will most likely be some group & individual  interviews with some essay questions!

Eeeeekkk! So excited! Best of luck to everyone!

To any of you who are interviewing in an AM session, when scheduling the interview via the myvista portal, the AM time said 8am. However, the follow-up email I received confirming my time said to be at campus no later than 7am. Is this what others have gotten as well? I just want to make sure I have the times right. Thanks! and good luck ? 

On 9/27/2018 at 10:20 AM, mobando said:

I'm just trying to decide if it's worth doing the application and paying the ~$175 for CASPA, GRE, Supplemental, etc. I did that to a couple schools last year and within 12 hours of sending them the $75+ non-refundable supplemental fee I would get a response saying they had filled all interview spots.....this was 2 months before their CASPA window closed. Wanting to make sure that isn't the issue with RVU. 

I am wondering this myself as they state their deadline is Nov 1st. Did you end up applying, @@mobando?

17 hours ago, yeilr said:

I am wondering this myself as they state their deadline is Nov 1st. Did you end up applying, @@mobando?

I did not. They are probably a great program, but I did not like the fact that they said there isn't a rolling admission yet they sent out a large number of invites already. I have dealt with a couple programs in the past that once I sent all my money, they wrote back and said their class was full.  Did you decide to apply @yeilr?

Archived