Rocky Vista 2018-2019 Application Cycle

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 6/20/2018 at 4:05 PM, aberino said:

Just submitted and am waiting on CASPA verification. Good luck to everyone this cycle! ? Any current students at RVU that can provide insight to the program?? 

The inaugural class will matriculate in September, so we are all still waiting.  Good luck with your application though :) it's going to be an be an awesome program!

On 6/25/2018 at 8:02 AM, SephONE said:

The inaugural class will matriculate in September, so we are all still waiting.  Good luck with your application though ?it's going to be an be an awesome program!

I totally misunderstood, I thought the first class matriculated already! How exciting! Good luck and I hope you enjoy your summer!!  ? 

Thank you! It seems like it will be an amazing program. My brother-in-law recently graduated from their DO program and had nothing but positive things to say about the university and faculty.  I'm crossing my fingers for an interview, its my top choice! 

4 hours ago, marlee28 said:

Congrats @beckendra! That's so exciting. When were the time options for interviews? If you don't mind sharing. I can't believe verification only took you a day... Makes me feel better about how long I'll be waiting haha

Thanks! I'm excited. Interview options were AM or PM time slots on November 1st, 2nd, or 8th. I think I was verified quickly because I was so early. I've heard of lots of people waiting longer than that for verification recently but I don't think it's taking more than a couple weeks right now.

• 2 weeks later...
The inaugural class will matriculate in September, so we are all still waiting.  Good luck with your application though :) it's going to be an be an awesome program!
I can't wait to hear how it goes for your class! Good luck, it will be great!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Just out of curiosity, does anyone know why interview invites are being sent so early even though their website says they don't do rolling admissions? I submitted mid-May because some of my other schools are rolling, and I'm glad I did since I heard back from RVU already but it seems contradictory to what their website FAQ says.

• 2 weeks later...

Congrats! When did you choose to interview? Agh I was also wondering the acceptance rate following interviews but figured it wouldn't be well known or as standardized since its such a new program!

Hey everyone! I’m excited to say I’ve been offered an interview! Submitted July 15 and heard back today. Does anybody know the acceptance rate?

3 hours ago, NicoleB92 said:

Congrats! When did you choose to interview? Agh I was also wondering the acceptance rate following interviews but figured it wouldn't be well known or as standardized since its such a new program!

I choose the PM slot on 11/2! I'm hoping the acceptance rate is close to the med school acceptance rate, which I heard is around 80%?! 

Congrats on your interview as well! Best of luck!

I choose the PM slot on 11/2! I'm hoping the acceptance rate is close to the med school acceptance rate, which I heard is around 80%?! 
Congrats on your interview as well! Best of luck!
That would make sense if it were like the med program, and I certainly hope that is true! Good luck to you as well!

Archived