WMU Application Cycle 2018-2019

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 1/15/2019 at 4:38 AM, Paforumuser said:

My first personal statement was the same way. My statement this time around contained very specific stories with lots of details. It made my statement much more powerful and passionate. Volunteer wise I went on medical mission trips. I did fundraising by doing things such as making/ selling Christmas ornaments (that covered about $800!) I had about 100 hours. If you have any other questions please let me know 😊

Thank you! 

On 1/17/2019 at 11:39 AM, GApeachPA said:

I would go through the regular email account. They have been pretty decent at responding. You could also call if you want to try to talk to someone.

I don't like phones and was hoping to email. Lol They only sent me stuff from a no reply account and their website doesn't list an email, just a way to send stuff through the website. I might have to just do that.

20 hours ago, geek9110 said:

I don't like phones and was hoping to email. Lol They only sent me stuff from a no reply account and their website doesn't list an email, just a way to send stuff through the website. I might have to just do that.

20 hours ago, geek9110 said:

If you don't wanna call I'd email pa-info@wmich.edu

They're great at getting back, and if anything they can give you an even better email to contact!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone ! 

I interviewed on the 8th of February 2019; just wondering if anyone has heard anything from that date or not. I’m guessing it’s too soon . 

Im a reapplicant and I had interviewed at WMU two years ago, but didn’t get in. Getting really worried to get the thank you but no thank you email again this year 😞 

On ‎2‎/‎10‎/‎2019 at 7:38 PM, MelissaW83 said:

Hi everyone ! 

I interviewed on the 8th of February 2019; just wondering if anyone has heard anything from that date or not. I’m guessing it’s too soon . 

Im a reapplicant and I had interviewed at WMU two years ago, but didn’t get in. Getting really worried to get the thank you but no thank you email again this year 😞 

I have not heard back yet either!

2 hours ago, MelissaW83 said:

Well I just got my denial email this morning. I was a second year applicant, as well as a second time interviewing. I think that this has just re-confirmed for me that I am not supposed to be in PA school. I wanted to wish luck to everyone who is still waiting on their decisions to come in. 

Melissa, don't lose hope! There are alot (ALOT) of people wanting to go to PA school. If this is really what you want to do, don't like rejection this early stop you. I'm still waiting to hear back, and although hoping for the best im expecting the worst. Call and see what you can do to improve, there's always something. You can do this. 

1 hour ago, sarapaER said:

I’m curious how many people get placed on the alternate list? I feel as though I should just take it as a rejection and not get my hopes up. 

hey, we're all sad but I called them and they said last year they took a lot of people from their waitlist. I know what you mean though. All we can do is keep praying!

Archived