GApeachPA

WMU Application Cycle 2018-2019

On 11/8/2018 at 3:22 PM, MeganJ14 said:

Received an acceptance today!

Congrats!!! Do you mind telling us what your stats are so we know more what they are looking for?

On 11/10/2018 at 2:12 PM, Paforumuser said:

Congrats!!! Do you mind telling us what your stats are so we know more what they are looking for?

My GPA is 3.72, 308 GRE (158V, 150Q, 4.5 writing). Don’t know my exact number of direct care hours but it’s somewhere in the 3,000’s, mostly volunteer EMT work.

On 10/17/2018 at 10:01 PM, pa006928 said:

Hey everyone! Just received my contingent acceptance as well! So excited and good luck to everyone getting ready for interviews!!

Also, I know the class of 2020 and other previous classes started a Facebook page for everyone to communicate in so if that’s something that the class of 2021 would be interested in let me know and I can start one and add people as they’re accepted! 

Good luck everyone!!

Please create one! 🙂

Hello everyone! Congrats to those that have been accepted! I just received my "meets requirements" email today. CASPA and supplemental appl. still pending. I submitted mine at the end of September. It is my understanding that they do rolling admissions, so I guess I will be patient for my interview!

Hi! I just received an interview today for 12/7. Anyone else going? Also I'm coming from California, are there any places to stay that you recommend?

For those that are interested:

-Submitted CASPA on 8/30/18, Completed preliminary review ("meets requirements") email on 10/30/18 

I submitted in July and received the "you meet our requirements" email in August. I've been waiting ever since and still no interview or rejection! Anyone else in the same boat?

On 11/20/2018 at 12:23 PM, HopefulPAgirl said:

I submitted in July and received the "you meet our requirements" email in August. I've been waiting ever since and still no interview or rejection! Anyone else in the same boat?

Same boat!

After ruminating all weekend, I''ll be declining my acceptance to WMU and attending Grand Valley instead. Hopefully my seat will go to one of you soon 🙂 

On 11/19/2018 at 9:55 PM, LLthefuturePA said:

Hi! I just received an interview today for 12/7. Anyone else going? Also I'm coming from California, are there any places to stay that you recommend?

For those that are interested:

-Submitted CASPA on 8/30/18, Completed preliminary review ("meets requirements") email on 10/30/18 

I’ll see you at the 12/7 interview!  Unfortunately no accommodation recommendations, but I’ve found yelp super helpful for just such occasions. 

• Like 1

18 hours ago, rachw18 said:

I am interviewing on 12/7 as well! Anyone know if they have the MMI interview style?

I've heard from 2 different people that it is MMI style!

• Like 1

11 hours ago, MullettHN said:

Has anyone been denied yet? I still haven't heard anything, not sure if that is a bad sign!

I haven't heard anything either! 

4 hours ago, bussine3 said:

I haven't heard anything either! 

15 hours ago, MullettHN said:

Has anyone been denied yet? I still haven't heard anything, not sure if that is a bad sign!

I still haven't heard anything either!

For those that haven't heard anything, have you interviewed?  If so, when?

From what I recall from my 11/7 am interview group, I believe they said 1-4 weeks regarding their decision.  Though I think we're all hoping it's sooner!  

On 12/7/2018 at 7:33 PM, MullettHN said:

I haven't heard anything either. No interview and no rejection. Not sure if this is a bad sign.