WMU Application Cycle 2018-2019

7 hours ago, DeeDee5774 said:

Hi! Approximately how long did it take for them to verify those that met their requirements and then how much longer after that was your email for an interview? I submitted my CASPA in September, my supplemental last week, and received the email today for review. Thanks ? 

I applied via CASPA in June, but I did not mail my supplemental app until the end of August. I received an email on 10/1 stating I met all the minimum requirements, then on 10/5 got an interview invite.

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 10/9/2018 at 4:46 PM, MullettHN said:

Unfortunately, Western is very specific about their pre reqs. I would say they need developmental or proof that a psych class goes through the development of life. However, if you are planning on applying other places and believe a class may fit you can submit anyway. Or just send them a friendly email they are usually good about replying! 

okay awesome, yea i will try and talk to the school about it and see what they say. Thanks!

8 hours ago, Dkpac said:

Just received my contingent acceptance email! Can’t even express how it feels right now. I hope you all the best and remember to have fun at this interview!! 

Congratulations! Do you mind sharing your interview experience, I interview on 11/2 and look forward to it! I 

Hey everyone! Just received my contingent acceptance as well! So excited and good luck to everyone getting ready for interviews!!

Also, I know the class of 2020 and other previous classes started a Facebook page for everyone to communicate in so if that’s something that the class of 2021 would be interested in let me know and I can start one and add people as they’re accepted! 

Good luck everyone!!

14 hours ago, pa006928 said:

Hey everyone! Just received my contingent acceptance as well! So excited and good luck to everyone getting ready for interviews!!

Also, I know the class of 2020 and other previous classes started a Facebook page for everyone to communicate in so if that’s something that the class of 2021 would be interested in let me know and I can start one and add people as they’re accepted! 

Good luck everyone!!

Congratulations! This sounds like a great idea.  

On 10/17/2018 at 5:03 PM, MullettHN said:

Congratulations! Do you mind posting your stats to see what they are looking for?

GPA : 3.98 

Major: Biomedical Sciences 

HOURS: 2300+

GRE: 300 4.0 i think on writing or 4.5 

but besides those I was involved in the community and school, so that was great to talk about! 

19 hours ago, llamagal said:

Congratulations! Do you mind sharing your interview experience, I interview on 11/2 and look forward to it! I 

Honestly I had no idea what type of interview it was and that was probably a good thing. I prepared as if it a typical pa interview one-on-one and looked over and answered and did my research on how to answer questions and to not have memorized answers. Just list some basic situational questions answers you get from a job interview. The most important thing is to have fun and be yourself. The faculty we all met was super nice! Another tip I would like to give out to like everyone is please be pleasant to your competitors during the interview and after it, and talk to each other. It helps the anxiety! I hope this helps ?  

On 10/17/2018 at 10:01 PM, pa006928 said:

Good luck everyone!!

please start one!

Archived